Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spanking Fantasies


I have a confession to make....This little daddy's girl loves to be spanked.
It started when daddy used to turn me over his knee, raise my skirt and pulled down my little panties and spank my little up-turned ass when I was bad. My hot little pussy would instantly get wet and I would begin to moan and squirm against the growing erection pressing against my tummy.
Then daddy would lay me face-down on the bed where I would bury my red face in the pillow. Daddy would tell me that he was going to kiss it and make it all better. I would feel his warm lips pressed against the big red hand imprints he had left on my on tender young skin.
Next, saying that he would put some nice cream on it, daddy would take out his throbbing daddy dick and place it between my sweet young teen ass checks.
The feel of daddy's huge erection sliding back and forth until his young virgin daughter would scream with pleasure as his hot load splashed all over my stinging butt, is the best feeling in the world.

Spanking Phone Sex Fantasies - No Limits, No Taboos!

1-877-245-6002
20 Minute Time Blocks / $40
or $2.50 Per Minute / 10 min minimum

Please Vote For Me!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home